Drag-and-drop editor. Access to every field. Full control over who gets what and when.
- Choose your own styles, layouts, and branding
- Manage reports by category/area
- Deploy reports to selected areas of the system for those who need to know
- Automatic notifications when new reports are ready for viewing
- Sharing options include email, message center, and network location
Go beyond traditional metrics
Knowing what to look for is half the battle. These 15 datapoints and four overarching categories can boost any superintendent's ability to effectively analyze data.
Improve transparency inside and out
School finances can be complicated, but savvy school business leaders are using design to present information in a way that makes better sense. Check out our sample budget infographic for inspiration!
Be an analytic leader
Data shapes the day-to-day operations of schools. How can you bring clarity to the conversation? These districts are doing something right.
“ The tools that are in Skyward really allow me to provide our administrators with information they can act upon. ”
Scott Herring, database support specialist, Lehigh Career & Technical Institute, PA