Skyward Graduation RequirementsAll the right people - parents, teachers, staff and students - will remain informed of your students' progress in their educational careers with Skyward Graduation Requirements.
All state requirements are pre-loaded into the system so you can compare students' progress against state, school or individual goals.
Up-to-the-minute rank and progress tools.
Integration with Educator Access and Family Access provides vital information to teachers and parents.
Skyward Graduation Requirements
|Customize requirements by school or student
- Develop unique graduation plans for each school or for an individual student
- Control what courses meet requirements for each area
|Snapshot views by student
- Compare students' progress at meeting requirements against state, school, or individual student plans
- Know exactly where students rank in their progress
- Keep students from falling through the cracks
|Record requirements by course
- Course information is automatically recorded for each student based on courses completed, in progress, or scheduled in the future
|System reports for parents
- Provides a clear synopsis of a student's progress so parents can understand their child's progression towards graduation
| Integrates with Course Curriculum Master
- As a course's curriculum changes, the system automatically updates what subject and area of graduation requirements it meets
|Integrates with Educator Access+, GradeBook, and GradeBook view
- Easy access to individual graduation requirement information for each student
- Make recommendations for future progress
- Ensure students are on track for graduation
|Integrates with Student/Family Access
- Parents and students can monitor progress towards graduation online
|Pre-loaded state requirements
- Eliminates unnecessary data entry, allowing time to be spent elsewhere
- Ability to create 4-year career plans for students
- Track progress within the career plan
I have used Skyward software since 1997 and have found that the software itself, as well as the support provided, are designed to be quick, efficient, and highly user-friendly.
John Strack (Principal, RACINE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, WI - Enrollment 21,800)
Attendance taking in Skyward is easier than in any other student software we have used. Since the state reporting module is contained in the same software, it is very easy to audit each six weeks of attendance and correct any discrepancies found.
Sue Pike (Tech Coordinator, DEER PARK ISD, TX - Enrollment 12,300)
Over the past nine years Lakeland High School has used the Skyward Student Management system for all aspects of scheduling, grading, and management of student data. Not only is our staff proficient in the use of Skyward, parents and students use Skyward to access grades, track attendance, and manage lunch accounts.
Bob Behnke (Principal, HURON VALLEY SCHOOLS, MI - Enrollment 10,437)
With Skyward, our district saves time and money by providing the means to facilitate easier use of grade book, attendance, and report cards for students and family.
Sharon Peterson (Secretary, WAYZATA SCHOOL DISTRICT, MN - Enrollment 9,777)
Our district has saved a considerable amount of time and money using Skyward for student registration. In the past, we would send all of the forms we used home to each student. Creating a packet included: printing forms, stuffing large envelopes, and finally the postage which would cost anywhere from $3.50-$7.50 per student, depending on the building. Since we started using custom forms, which we saw at iCon two years ago, each building sends a 1-2 page packet in a standard envelope. Skyward has saved us time and money and the continual improvements are great. Thank you, Skyward.
Joel Margliano (District Technology Mentor, CONSOLIDATED HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT 230, IL - Enrollment 8,500)